10 april 2010

loooong wait

Elsa and Me


Been waiting forever now it feels like. 4 weeks ago i took that stupid bloodtest on Elsa. It´s been sent over to some company in Germany for testing. A test to see if she´s built up these antibodys against rabies. I keep contacting Elsas Vet. to see if they´ve heard anything but nothing yet.
Am a bit worried that it might not be positive... if that´s the case we have to do it all over again. Taking a new rabies shot- wait 21 days- take a second bloodtest- and wait for god knows how long.
If everything goes as planned we´re off, leaving Sweden in september. If not we have to wait till december or even january! Do not want that at all!! I can´t even plan to go and see Martin right now either because I have to save the money if the bloodtest goes tits up. It costs quite a bit.

Can´t wait to see him again. Feels like my life´s put on hold. Can´t wait to get out of here. Of course I´m gonna miss my family but it´s not like I´m moving to the moon! lol

Inga kommentarer: